The annual exam is where the doctor performs a complete evaluation of your health.
The annual exam, which normally takes place in the morning, includes a short visit with the nurse followed by a full examination completed by a family physician.
With the nurse
- Weight, height and vital signs
- Blood and urine tests*
- Basic vaccines if needed
With the doctor
- Assessment of life habits
- Verification of family history
- Complete physical exam
- Advice and recommendations
- Requisition forms to specialists
- New prescriptions, and renewals